FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Artillery Publications (AP) announces the release of a new series of Muzzle-Loading Artillery Manuals by William Speir based on the Muzzle-Loading Artillery Manuals used by the Loyal Train of Artillery Chapter of the United States Field Artillery Association.
The original four-volume Muzzle-Loading Artillery Manual Series has been updated and is being released globally in the first mass-market edition of the manuals used by the Loyal Train of Artillery Chapter of the United States Artillery Association. In addition, six new Muzzle-Loading Artillery Drill Manuals are being released that contain the individual artillery drills for Field Artillery, Mountain Howitzers, Mortars, Naval Artillery, Heavy Artillery, and Battery Leadership – perfect for the students of the School of the Piece and the School of the Battery!
Volume 1, which contains all of the muzzle-loading artillery drills, will be available for purchase soon. The remaining volumes will be available one at a time over the next several months. The initial release of these manuals will be in ebook format and will be sold for $9.99 USD each. The print version of these manuals will be released some time next year. Pricing for the print editions has not been finalized.
Muzzle-Loading Artillery Books Sold by Artillery Publications:
- Volume 1: Muzzle-Loading Artillery Drill Manual
- Volume 2: Muzzle-Loading Artillery Primer
- Volume 3: Muzzle-Loading Artillery Instructors Manual
- Volume 4: Muzzle Loading Artillery Testing and Certifications Manual
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 1: Field Artillery Drills
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 2: Mountain Howitzer Artillery
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 3: Mortar Artillery Drills
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 4: Naval Artillery Drills
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 5: Heavy Artillery Drills
- Muzzle Loading Artillery Drills Part 6: Field Artillery Battery Leadership
Muzzle-Loading Artillery Presentations Sold by Artillery Publications:
- Article 1: The Evolution of Artillery
- Article 2: Muzzle-Loading Safety for Reenactors
- Article 3: Muzzle-Loading Ordnance During the War Between the States
Artillery Publications is also calling for authors, who want to publish on the topic of artillery, to submit their works (book, articles, presentations, etc.) for publication under the Artillery Publications imprint. The goal is for Artillery Publications to be the premier source for publications about artillery from it’s beginnings in the ancient world to the modern age. Visit our site at http://artillerypublications.com/ to learn more about the Muzzle-Loading Artillery Manuals being offered and how you can become part of the Artillery Publications family of authors.